Our team at Nexus Marketing is excited to announce we will now be offering clients script writing and video production services. Alongside our other content creation services, professionally made videos can help your organization educate your audience, explain complex details about your products, and give your audience a new way to connect with your content.
How will videos help my organization?
Video content has been on the rise for several years now with surveys showing that a majority of marketers believe video has a positive ROI for their business, consumers feel video played a role in their decision to purchase a software product, and overall video watch times dramatically increase.
For our clients, professionally scripted and animated videos from Nexus will boost your marketing potential, allowing you to:
- Enhance your brand image
- Engage more consumers
- Increase online visitors’ time on page
- Showcase products and services in an easy-to-understand format
- Rank for search engine video content results
Whether your video is a showcase of your product or works to further educate your audience, video can help your online content stand out and get your brand noticed.
What will the video creation process look like?
The video creation process is simple and designed to ensure the content created will reflect your organization. Here is step-by-step overview of the video creation process:
- A topic for the video is agreed upon by the client and their account manager. For example, this topic may be a product video showcase or an educational video to be embedded in a blog post.
- The copywriter completes a script on the topic for a 90 second video. The exact length of the video will vary depending on the topic.
- The script will be submitted for review and finalized based on client feedback.
- The client creates an audio recording of the script. We ask clients to record the audio themselves to ensure the video is fully branded to and representative of the client. To maintain high audio and video quality please follow these steps:
- Check your internet connection and use an ethernet cable if possible.
- Record in a quiet area with a clutter-free background.
- Record with your camera on.
- Read through the script before so that you can look at the camera as much as possible throughout the recording.
- When you finish the recording, watch it back. Re-record if you wish. To streamline the video creation process, our video team will use the take you send us, so there will not be opportunities for re-recording later.
- After submitting your audio and video file to your copywriter, our video team will produce a video. From there, you may submit feedback to your copywriter of any changes you would like to see reflected in the final product.
- Congratulations! Your video is now complete and ready for your team to use.
If you have any questions about this process, just reach out to a member of our team here at Nexus.